Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Announcing the birth of 46Apples!

Today I am excited to announce that 46Apples is alive and well. Yup, my long-awaited blog is up and running and it is no coincidence that today I give birth to 46Apples, as eight years agotoday we welcomed my precious daughter Micaela into the world.

At 46Apples you will find software development-related articles, source code, demos, and news. The scope of the content will range from the Microsoft .NET framework to Apple’s Cocoa framework. I will be posting articles on both Microsoft and Apple technologies – from Microsoft’s ASP.NET, Windows Forms, WPF (Windows Presentation Foundation), WCF (Windows Communication Foundation) and Silverlight, to Apple’s Cocoa framework, Xcode, Interface Builder, the iPhone SDK, etc.

I have an incredible passion for the above-mentioned technologies, and it is my hope and vision to share my insights and experiences with the software development community in a mutually beneficial manner.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Could you do me a SOLID mate?

Wow, it’s been a while! Nearly nine years since my last blog post . A lot has changed since then – some for the better, some for the worse....